You don’t want to miss the chance to explore the culinary scene in St. Augustine! Restaurant Week is the perfect opportunity to dine at some of our city’s most popular and prestigious restaurants while also saving money. Preview the fantastic businesses that are part of the St. Augustine Restaurant Week and find out how you can make the most out of your stay in town!
What is St. Augustine Restaurant Week?
Every year in mid-October, 12 of our city’s amazing restaurants craft a special menu for St. Augustine Restaurant Week. Each of these meals is priced at a steal, at just $20 per lunch experience and $35 for dinner. All of the participating businesses are members of the St. Augustine Independent Restaurant Association (or SAiRA), so you’ll be able to feel good about supporting a local business while you’re here! If you visit five of the restaurants on the passport, order off of the specialty menu, and receive five passport stickers from the establishments, you’ll get a coupon for $25 off a meal at a sixth participating restaurant!
Who Is Participating in St. Augustine Restaurant Week?
- Amici: If you’re craving Italian, there’s no better place to go than Amici! In fact, it was voted the best Italian restaurant in St. Augustine 13 times! Their menu features old-world dishes, made from scratch, with classic family recipes.
- Cap’s on the Water: Perched on the shore of Vilano Beach is Cap’s on the Water! There’s no better beachfront bar in all of St. Augustine. The oyster bar is a must for any first-time visitors. Be sure to order something from their outstanding cocktail list as well!
- Catch 27: It’s all about seafood at Catch 27. They’re known for taking fresh, local products and transforming it into incredible plates. This is casual fine-dining at its best!
- The Floridian: The Floridian boasts food for omnivores, herbivores, and locavores! They specialize in taking fresh ingredients and making lighter versions of Southern classics. You never know what you may see on their menu, but you can be sure that it’s going to be delicious!
- Gypsy Cab Company: Since 1983, Gypsy Cab Company has been a local favorite around here. Their eclectic menu features items which have origins from all around the world. You might see something that’s classic Florida, or you may enjoy authentic German fare. This is also a great place for some live music!
- Meehan’s: Eat, drink, and be merry at this modern take on an Irish pub! Traditional pub food gets a quirky twist, with their Guinness Beef Sliders and their deep-fried Reuben Rolls with Gruyere fondue. Pair your dinner with a delicious beer to wash it all down!
- Michael’s Tasting Room: One of the best restaurants in St. Augustine is right outside our door! Be sure to make a reservation to enjoy an elegant dinner at this innovative restaurant. Their seasonal menu takes advantage of the abundance of local, sustainable ingredients to create world-class cuisine. Pair your dinner with something off of their wine list, which was voted one of the best in the country by OpenTable!
- Purple Olive: This family-owned restaurant is best for guests who want a little bit of everything. You can create your own dish with their Chef’s Grill option, which includes one entree, one sauce, one side, and a soup or house salad.
- Raintree Restaurant: Enjoy a delicious dinner in a historic 1879 Victorian house! Their elegant menu features classic items like beef Wellington or creme brulee.
- The Reef: Enjoy a gorgeous view at this waterfront restaurant on North Vilano Beach. The Reef’s fun menu is perfectly paired with their full wine and beer list. Stop by for their Sunday brunch as well!
- Sunset Grille: This is the most family-friendly join on our list. You’ll find plenty of great choices on their detailed menu.
- Terra & Acqua: As the name suggests, Terra & Acqua focuses on the creatures of the land and the sea! Whereas Amici focuses on classic, old-world Italian cuisine, Terra & Acqua is more modern.
Book Your Stay at Agustin Inn
The best restaurant in the city isn’t at any of these businesses featured during St. Augustine Restaurant Week. It’s right here, at Agustin Inn! We’ve got an excellent daily breakfast that’s complementary to all of our guests. Enjoy decadent waffles or savory omelets in our cozy lobby and dining room. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever possible. It’s the best way to get a taste of St. Augustine! Combine that with our outstanding guest rooms, excellent amenities, and convenient location, and you’ve got the ingredients for an amazing vacation.
Check our availability and book your stay today! We look forward to having you.